New Novel! LA DAMA ROSSA

New Novel! LA DAMA ROSSA

Wednesday 16 April 2008

A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER NIGHT

It was a beautiful sweet summer night, the moon was high in the sky and so bright that you could think she polished herself for some special occasion.

That very night I was being cradled by the music of my friend the nightingale when something started to tickle me. I thought I was alone; everything seemed quiet but this something that was tickling me.

The nightingale interrupted his song and, in the suddenly silent air, the only thing I could hear were sights of pain. The tickling was not ceased but it slowly became less acute and when it stopped also the sights were gone.

When the nightingale started a new sad song I looked down at my limbs and, in the moonlight, I saw the shape of a hanged man.

(The Olive Tree Tales)


No comments: